The Credit Union operates a Junior Savers account, designed for young people or parents/Guardians to open and save.
- Account is free to open and run.
- Identification required:Parent/Guardian-as per Adult membership.
- Young person- Birth certificate or Passport.
- The account is designed for young people to steadily build savings.
- All deposits can be withdrawn and account will remain open.
- Savings attract annual interest.
- Withdrawals can be withdrawn and account will remain open.
- Withdrawals can be made at any collection point; if no cash is available a cheque is issued from Head Office, made out to the Parent/Guardian if applicable.
- Up to the age of 7 withdrawals only require the parents/guardian are required to sign.
- Unless otherwise instructed by parent/guardian, from the age of 12 the young person has control of their account.
- At 16 the account is transferred to the Adult membership.
- Bring application and Identification to your nearest collection point.