Prepaid Debit Card
We offer our members a prepaid Visa debit card, which can help you to manage your day to day finances.
Why use a pre-paid card?
- Once you’ve added funds to your card in the credit union, you can use it to withdraw cash or make purchases, just like any Visa card
- You can use your card to make payments free online, in store or over the phone
- Your card can be used worldwide
- Check your balance and see recent transactions online, by text or phone
- Helps you manage your money
- Brought to you by your Credit Union and by ABCUL, an ethical, not-for-profit alternative
If your card is LOST or STOLEN please call: 0345 467 4260 or 0845 467 4260 / Automated line: 02072 633 706, you will need your card number and access code to use this service.
Or login to check your account details.
To apply for a card please make an appointment on 01294 557 123. Full terms and conditions can be viewed at Prepaid Card terms and conditions.
How much does it cost?
- A one-off purchase cost of £5.00 plus £5.00 initial load
- No monthly or annual fees
- Each load costs 50p*
- Purchases in shops and online are free*
- Cashback is free*
- Withdrawal from a cash machine costs 75p*
*These fees are for transactions in the UK. Please see our terms and conditions for full details.
Apply in branch today.