Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery
Lottery Terms & Conditions
- The Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery is registered with the North Ayrshire Licensing Board and regulated by The Gambling Act 2005.
- The Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery is a private scheme open only to members of 1st Alliance Community Bank aged 16 or over.
- Any member who leaves 1st Alliance Community Bank can no longer take part in The Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery.
- Tickets cost £1.00 each.
- A maximum of 10 tickets may be purchased by any one person.
- Tickets will only be issued to members who consent to be part of The Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery.
- Ticket holders will use their membership number as their Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery number.
- Once lottery agreement has been received from a member, that member will be included in all subsequent lotteries until they cancel their lottery application in writing or does not have sufficient funds in their 1st Alliance Community Bank account to cover their lottery fees.
- Lottery tickets are non-transferable.
- The lottery draw will take place monthly on the 15thof each calendar month. Lottery draws may be postponed, in the event of the Society’s offices being closed (i.e., public holidays), or at the discretion of the General Committee in exceptional circumstances, until the next working day when the Society’s offices are open.
- The draw will be witnessed by at least one Officer of The Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery Committee and at least one other member/ticket holder of The Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery
- Prizes will be paid into the Members nominated account.
- A list of winner’s names and prizes will be published on the 1st Alliance Community Bank web area following each draw. A list of the names of the first prize winners throughout the year will also be published in The Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery’s annual report.
- A register of tickets will be held at Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery office.
- 50% of the proceeds from the lottery will be donated to 1st Alliance Ayrshire Community Bank and used to support local charities and local good causes.
- Any queries or complaints about the lottery should be made in writing to: The Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery, c/o 147 main Street, Kilwinning, KA13 6EQ.
The Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery is a separate entity to 1st Alliance Community Bank. It is not authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. The Friends of 1st Alliance Lottery is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.