1st Alliance (Ayrshire) Credit Union encourages and supports the involvement of volunteers at all levels. We know that as in any voluntary organisation the quality of service depends on the volunteers who run it, and the directors at 1st Alliance are constantly on the lookout for suitable candidates to help in the various committees. Training is provided for anyone interested and people are able and encouraged to develop various skills.
All collection points are currently looking for new volunteers: Irvine, Saltcoats, Stevenston, Kilwinning, West Kilbride and Kilbirnie.
We are looking to expand in the following areas and are therefore keen to recruit suitable volunteers: Dalry, Beith, Girvan, Troon, Prestwick, Galston, Stewarton, Largs.
You can obtain a full volunteer description from our Downloads section.
How to become a volunteer
- Completed application forms should be returned to Head Office
- After screening, applicants will be invited for interview
- References are always followed up
- Applicants will complete an induction before starting
- Volunteers are supported throughout their time with 1st Alliance