HOW YOUR DATA IS USED
We will collect information from all our members to ensure that we provide you with high standards of service, and to protect your privacy. Where your information is used we will endeavour to communicate how and where we may use your data.
We may use your data in the following ways:
- Processing any applications you make for financial services we offer.
- Assisting you with any enquiries or complaints you may have.
- Passing to approved external business partners in order to provide our services. If you would like to read the full details of how your data may be used by us and partners, please obtain a copy from our Downloads section, phone 01294 557 123 or ask one of our staff.
- For internal and external auditing purposes.
- To other external parties where it is a legal requirement to do so, such as credit reference agencies or fraud prevention organisations.
- For analysis to develop and improve our services to you and other members.
- To generate industry statistics. However where we do so, it will not contain any information that identifies you personally.
- To send you Marketing material. However, you can opt out of this by contacting us directly using the details in the “Contact Us” section at the bottom of this policy.
We will never divulge your information to another third party that has not already been mentioned, except where you have provided consent to do so.
We will retain any information we hold about you regarding the use of any of the services you are registered for, if your account is deactivated or closed, and if your registration or activation request is declined or abandoned.
This information will be held for so long as permitted, for legal, regulatory, fraud, crime prevention, and legitimate business purposes.
THE DATA WE COLLECT
The personal data we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- IP Address (the unique address of your computer, tablet or mobile device)
- Employment information
- National Insurance number
- Date of birth
- Bank account details
- Address information
- Phone numbers
- Email address
We take the protection of your information very seriously and high security measures will be taken to ensure your data is protected. All online banking activity is protected by a secure certificate using the TLS1.2 standard encryption which provides an industry standard level of security.
To provide you with a good online journey, we will store a number of cookies on your machine, to help us associate important information with you.
For more information on cookies, please view our Cookies Policy.
If you want more information on how we use and hold your data, or if you think we may be holding incorrect information, please get in touch on the details below and we will happily review the information we store. We will keep all the records we have on you unless you tell us otherwise.
If you no longer wish us to hold your personal data, please contact us on the details below. Please note that we may not be able to provide you with our services without access to your data.
- In person at – 147 Main Street, Kilwinning, KA13 6EQ
- By email to – email@example.com
- By telephone on – 01294 557 123
- In writing to – 147 Main Street, Kilwinning, KA13 6EQ